– Weight Gain
– Lowered libido
– Lack of focus
– Loss of muscle mass
– Mood swings
– Lack of Energy
– Lack of Stamina
Therapeutic Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy from Fort Bend Corrective Health in Missouri City, TX, may be the answer.
Our doctors have designed this safe and effective program for our patients wanting to maximize the potential positive effects of this type of therapy which include but are not limited to:
- Increased muscle mass
- Increased libido
- Reduced fat
- Improved sexual performance
- Decreased Cholesterol
- Improve diabetic conditions
- Sharpens mind
- Improves mood
- Improves skin tone and elasticity
- Increases energy and stamina
Hormone deficiency can lead to weight gain, a lowered in libido, hair loss, and many other troubling symptoms. By incorporating non-synthetic, bio-identical hormones, bio-identical hormone replacement therapy alleviates symptoms using plant-based hormones. Hormone replacement therapy for men has proven effective in restoring youth and vitality, and natural hormone replacement avoids the side effects synthetic hormones can cause.
Our complete therapeutic testosterone program consists of two and possibly three medications*.
For example, a standard program usually consists of the following:
1. ½ to 1 cc per week of Testosterone Cypionate 200mg based on individual patient biochemical makeup and subsequent labs.
2. 250 units twice a week of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin).
3. 2-6 pills twice a week of Anastrozole 1.0mg( only if necessary).
*Please note this treatment plan is only an example. Your treatment plan may vary.
Testosterone Cypionate is a longer acting testosterone used to increase and optimize testosterone levels. The dosage varies and is determined by the prescribing physician. Patients’ medical history, lab results, and physical all factor in during diagnosis and appropriate dosage .
HCG or human chorionic gonadotropin is used to maintain the integrity of testes by stimulating natural testosterone production from the testes.
Anastrozole is a medicine used to control excess estrogen in the body. When testosterone levels are elevated there is a possibility that some of the testosterone is converted to estrogen. This is a normal process, however if too much estrogen is in the body it can create some mild to moderate side effects like breast tenderness, gynecomastia, weight gain and increase bloating.
At Fort Bend Health Center our program is not cycled. With our experience we believe the correct program is to maintain the levels of testosterone consistently. Our program incorporates three separate and distinct ways to maintain testosterone levels and therefore it can be done on an ongoing basis.
Continued Monitoring is the key success for our patients:
- Each patient will be required to return 60 days after the initial lab work to have additional lab tests performed. This ensures that the dosage and the clinical results are on track with the specific treatment goals. If the results are not optimal we will adjust the therapy until we feel the optimal balance is achieved
- Repeat physical exams will be done at least twice a year or whenever requested by either patient or doctor.
For more information on our hormone replacement therapy, simply fill out either of the forms on the page. Or, you can answer quite a few of your questions by visiting our Frequently asked questions page.
Fort Bend Corrective Health Center is located in Missouri City, TX.
To Schedule your consultation, call us today at 281.261.7200.
You have the right to rescind within 72 hours, any obligation to pay for the services provided in addition to free or discounted services. Not valid for Medicare/Medicaid patients.